Industry / Sector / Domain
Catenon India’s Client: A leading name in the field of Facility Management, offering its uninterrupted comprehensive Facility Management, Employee Transport & Logistics services to more than 250 satisfied clients in over 14 states across India.
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching HR issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing HR objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement HR strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including workforce planning, talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention.
- Proactively identifying and resolving potential issues at project site and employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the organization to operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support organization s performance.
- Plan and implement HR initiatives aimed at establishing & enhancing employee engagement and introduction of best HR practices in the facility to drive business growth.
- Monitor organization’s culture to support the attainment of company’s goals and promote employee satisfaction.
- Facilitate profitability through effective and innovative management of corporate HR operations.
- Manage HR operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, performance management, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation (payroll); determining new projects, productivity, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 14+ years of experience
- Should come with a minimum of 6 years of experience in working with a Facility management company
- Must have some OD, change management and IR experience
- Thorough professional, high integrity, smart, mature and go getter leader.
- Ability to inspire others, collaborate and successfully drive initiatives.
- Should have excellent team management skills and furthermore a flair to liaise with the senior stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- MBA/ Equivalent degree with over 7+ years of HR experience.
- Someone who is dynamic, proactive and has got good analytical skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping