Industry / Sector / Domain
Our client is a leading D2C home decor and furnishing firm based in Mumbai backed by marquee private equity funds.
The role is to successfully lead the business finance function.
- Responsible for business finance operations with respect to Revenue, Expenses and Inventory management.
- Partner with all functions largely with SCM, Category, Retail and Trading business verticals.
- Work closely with the CFO / Finance Controller for the development and execution of corporate finance strategies.
- Lead and manage end to end business operations including Budgets, MIS, Accounting, Regulatory, compliances etc.
- Lead initiatives on business expansion projects from a finance perspective.
- Development and presentation of necessary financial management information for the corporate and business unit decision-making.
- Build required processes and controls necessary to support a rapidly growing company without unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Provide leadership to a young team, drive performance and embed culture. Coach and build individuals.
- Should maintain good relationships and communicate frequently regarding business-related needs with stakeholders.
- Manage a large team of 15-20 professionals reporting directly and indirectly
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in F&A preferably with a large conglomerate/FMCG/FMCD/B2C Manufacturing/Ecommerce Industry.
- Should have worked in the commercial finance function.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and solve a wide range of business problems.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and clearly articulate principles, concerns, and solutions for the resolution of those issues.
- Strong experience having worked in and established ERP systems.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated ability to manage a team, and ability to work collaboratively with all other functions.
- Strong communication and exhibit excellent professional ethics
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping