Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Catenon India’s client: A legal services provider.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Law degree from a reputable Indian university
- Advocate, i.e., Member of Indian Bar
- 3 to 5 years of experience with the corporate firm, or boutique dealing with international clients
- Ability to draft complex legal opinions, conduct research independently and create client proposals
- Ability to cover the following areas: Litigation, Commercial Contracts, Labour Law
- Some knowledge about the law related to foreign investments in India would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage own cases – this would be a standalone position
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping