Industry / Sector / Domain
Catenon India is looking for Regional Sales Manager for one of its clients.
The key role of the Sales Manager is to own, manage, drive and expand his markets.
You will need to be self-motivated, confident with an excellent understanding of the cross-border payments business. You will be expected to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with business partners. We give you the opportunity to work with a fast-growing and versatile global payments leader, in making your mark and creating an impact.
● Managing and expanding business lines with existing and new partners:
● Services- related to the expansion of P2P remittances, domestic and regional interoperability, and other new services that maybe introduced.
● Solutions- related to the expansion of merchant solutions, gateway solutions, and other new solutions that maybe
● Managing banks in the region for opening of settlement bank accounts for better FX rates and overall relationship
● Setting up business as a preferred infrastructure and scheme in the region
● Liaising with local banking regulators in the region.
● Thought Leadership – establishing company thought leadership in the remittance and payments space.
● Defining and deploying partner management and service implementation strategies.
● Providing thought leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place to support a successful client, merchant, and customer support.
● Collaborating with internal functions including training, workforce management, quality assurance, business
intelligence, sales, project managers and other internal stakeholders.
● Internal and external escalation point for partner performance.
● Providing leadership and consulting related to global clients/markets to internal stakeholder organizations including Product, Operations, and Technology teams.
● Sales Professional with over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry with an excellent
understanding of the remittance and payments landscape
● Strong understanding of payment networks, payment products, and solutions
● Digital payments\ Innovations \ Product experience is a plus.
● Having experience working with regulators and government agencies in the region
● Proven ability in negotiating business agreements, enhancing existing and developing new business
● Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a high level of success
● Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
● Bachelor’s degree
● Should be a resident of the country and have all VISA/approvals.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping