Industry / Sector / Domain
One of the largest Machine Tool Companies in the world
- Coordinating with the management, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Very good experience in the entire production life cycle, end to end manufacturing of the product till delivery.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed with regards to the quality, timely delivery, safety measures, etc.
- Setting a good example for staff.
- Bachelors’ Degree/ or similar in mechanical domain
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where necessary.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping