Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Leading Travel and Hospitality Company.
15 – 20 years
Catenon India’s Client: World’s largest technology companies in the travel and hospitality domain. It is India’s largest B2A travel portal, enabling partners to serve their customers efficiently, with the right pricing and inventory. The company is expanding globally at a rapid pace and is looking to add senior leaders to the management team.
- Lead the planning and achievement of sales targets for the region on an annual/quarterly basis.
- Evaluate market needs and carve the sales strategy for the organisation in line with the above targets.
- Identify new clients and close new deals through a meticulous and well-planned sales strategy.
- Manage relationships with key existing clients.
- Create a strong network within the travel agents in the region.
- Lead, mentor and coach a large sales team and drive them to achieve sales targets.
- Sales target for the role exceeds USD 300 million in GMV on an annual basis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 15-20 years of direct and channel sales experience in FMCG or similar industries with minimum 3-4 years in senior leadership roles in the sales function.
- Should have handled a team of 15 or more people and accountable for forecasting and achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Willingness to travel 30-50% of the time (once travel normalizes in the region).
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping