Industry / Sector / Domain
Catenon India’s Client: Global technology company unifying AI-driven software and mobile robotics to modernize order fulfillment and optimize warehouse operations in real time.
- Provide strategic guidance and oversee the administration of talent programs: annual merit increase, performance review, key talent planning, talent development, succession planning, etc.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop the culture and practices that ensure business strategies and priorities are enabled with the right talent management programs
- Lead the Change Management and OD initiatives
- Collaborate with BHRs and provide a framework for day-to-day performance management including coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions.
- Design and roll-out enterprise level employee engagement programs to constantly track and measure engagement index and collaborate and partner with BHRs to implement them
- Provide insight and guidance to country leadership regarding employee and organizational issues; provide support in the handling of employee relations
- Ensure HR compliance with local labor laws.
- Design the employee relations framework to address employee grievances in minimal TAT
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law and apply this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to senior leadership in the organization
- Think differently for creating a futuristic organization through progressive digital and cultural transformation initiatives
- Partner with L&D to identify training needs based on talent management programs to develop and execute programs to address those needs
- Set team vision and goals and provide coaching and feedback on team performance.
- 15+ years of experience in progressive HR leadership roles with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management, talent development and planning, compensation and organizational design and effectiveness.
- Should have a Master’s degree/MBA in HR
- Should have experience of managing in a global environment and driving best people practices.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of management and provide strategic inputs
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Strong Program Management skills and ability to Multitask and manage multiple projects with executional excellence and an eye for quality.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping