Company ProfileCatenon India’s Client: A leading Automotive company.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Practice lead you would be responsible for:
- PCB Layout from scratch for Automotive and Industrial Products.
- Capture Schematics based on inputs from Hardware Engineers.
- Create and maintain PCB component libraries within the PCB CAD and PLM server systems.
- Collaborate with mechanical designers to ensure integrity of mechanical and thermal design aspects.
- Work experience on modules like DC-DC Converters, RF Trans receiver, Bridge Drivers preferred.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Team to address DFM/DFA issues.
- Work as part of a team to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Undertake multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, managing your own time to deliver.
- Knowledge of Basic electronics, Circuit reading, Various tools of PCB designing,
- Concepts of Double layer & Multilayer PCB layout, Manufacturing process of PCB,
- Expert in applying thumb rules of PCB designs, Layout DFMEA.
- Awareness of Track routing & considerations of various nature of signals, Significance of component placement & its impact, Certified standard of PCB layout being used in automotive industries, Optimization in the layout, Adherence to ISO 9001:2015 QMS system.
- Able to give training on circuit reading & PCB Layout.
- Good communication, Sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics / ENTC with 2+ years of relevant work experience
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping