Pune, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: A healthcare tech startup
- Location of this job is Mumbai or Pune depending on candidate’s preference.
- Candidates who have worked with SaaS companies or have experience in B2B SaaS sales will be preferred.
- Build a high performing sales team by providing strong, experience-led mentorship.
- Successfully engage with some of the largest and most strategic accounts to ensure meaningful and sizeable wins
- Be the voice of the customer internally to continuously improve go-to-market execution strategy
- Co-develop the quarterly targets, incentives, and sales plans for the regional team, including multiple AEs and SDRs.
- Implement a metrics-driven approach to performance management, rewards, and recognition.
- Drive ICP recognizing mindset for opportunity prioritisation and optimized sales effort
- Ensure the proper use of CRM and other internal tools for effective data management
- Set up upskilling and training programs for the team in collaboration with sales trainers
- Experience of 9 to 15 years with 8+ years of B2B based experience, preferably in SaaS, software, or insurance.
- Well-established contacts within the market and ability to create new relationships
- Capacity to think beyond traditional sales mindset
- Familiarity with G Suite and Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Fluency in English, Hindi, and/or other relevant regional languages.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping