Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: A robotics solutions firm.
Please Note: This is an opening for an Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Conduct experiment analysis and creation of functional requirement specification for new derivative products or new features in an existing product.
- Work closely with other engineering teams, partners and vendors to gather inputs and ensure the right implementation and interoperability/reusability.
- Involve in embedding hardware design documentation, schematic design, layout design and review, unit test and integration testing while upholding hardware design standards and methodologies.
- Maintain and enhance technical proficiency in embedded hardware engineering related development environments, processes, and tools.
- Realization of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions.
- Experience with Eagle/Altium or equivalent software.
- Strong knowledge of EMI/EMC certification and environmental compliances – UL/IEC/RoHS/REACH, etc.
- Develop and implement benchmark and test protocols according to industry standards.
- Develop and test electronic circuits, digital logic, microcontroller, and analog circuits.
- Build test equipment to qualify electronic modules for production.
- Strong design and hardware troubleshooting skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- Should have strong programming skills in Embedded C and knowledgeable in C++.
- Knowledge of interfacing microcontrollers such as STM32, Cortex M4, AVR with hardware such as USB, UART, SPI, I2C, Timers, PWM, WDT, CAN interfacing.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping