Industry / Sector / Domain
A Private Equity fund backed gourmet food firm with varied product offerings in domestic and international markets
- Lead the digital marketing initiatives for the gourmet segment of the firm.
- Strategise and execute digital programs to create brand awareness in the target customer group.
- Design digital marketing content that results in high engagement and organic growth for the brand.
- Responsible for brand exercise that generates leads across multiple online platforms like such as Online PR, Google ads, Facebook & Instagram ads, emailer campaign, live sessions, influencer campaigns, blogs, etc.
- Overall responsible for generating revenue for the brands through social media and digital marketing platforms.
- Budget and manage paid media with the outcome of maximum efficiency, frequency reach, cost per reach, cost per engagement, maintaining healthy CTR rates.
- Knowledge of data set segmentation.
- 12 years of total work experience, with a minimum of 5 years in digital marketing
- Preferred MBA from Tier-1 and 2 Business schools
- Proven experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Good Team Management and leadership skills.
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross-functional skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping