Industry / Sector / Domain
Remote but metros preferred (Delhi/ Chennai/ Mumbai/ Hyderabad/ Bangalore)
A leading diagnostics and healthcare player
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly and annual sales plans for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and margin targets
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, and competitors
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
- Develop and implement creative and well-defined sales strategies to increase market share and market penetration
- Appoint channel partners to garner distribution width
- Identify and nurture key accounts: Develop and maintain relationships with key and influential thought leaders and institutions.
- Analyse territories for win/loss reasons, competitor intelligence, account opportunities, market trends
- Assist Global Supply Chain team to ensure inventory and product forecasting targets are met and customer/marketing expectations are achieved
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Should have 10 -12 years’ sales experience in diagnostics/ pharma industry for a mid to large size company, preferable working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager.
- Experience in B2B sales to various private and government labs, preferably in the infectious disease and genetic disorders space.
- Should have the ability to sell strategically and have had multi-crore sales targets annually.
- Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Should be self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations
- Should have excellent inter-personal skills and be good at verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office suit
- Willingness to travel extensively , to multiple cities across the country
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping