Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Catenon India’s client: A facilities services provider.
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching HR issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to the organization’s strategic thinking and direction; establishing HR objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement HR strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including workforce planning, talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health, and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations, and retention.
- Proactively identifying and resolving potential issues at the project site and employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the organization to operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes, and interventions that support the organization s performance.
- Plan and implement HR initiatives aimed at establishing & enhancing employee engagement and introducing best HR practices in the facility to drive business growth.
- 6 years of experience in working with a Facility management company
- Must have some OD, change management, and IR experience
- MBA/ Equivalent degree with over 7+ years of HR experience.
- Someone who is dynamic, proactive, and has got good analytical skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping