Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Information Technology and Services
Catenon India’s client: Global technology company unifying AI-driven software and mobile robotics to modernize order fulfillment and optimize warehouse operations in real time.
- Lead the HR Operations team to deliver best in class employee experiences through the employee lifecycle
- Bring Experience and Thought Leadership to Build and Deliver Strategies for operational efficiency
- Drive Operational Excellence Initiatives within People Operations
- Set organizational metrics to deliver high efficiencies. Develop clear service level standards that define clear accountability for delivering enhanced value through HR operations.
- Collaborate with HR COEs and business stakeholders to provide a strong operational platform for implementation of people strategy
- Identify gaps, mitigate risks and establish controls.
- Ensure adherence to local labor laws & other statutory compliances, HR policies, legal and regulatory procedures.
- Manage expectations and escalations from key stakeholders
- Set team vision and goals and provide coaching and feedback on team performance to deliver high efficiencies
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open and continuous communication culture
- Guide team through problem definition, issue identification, work plan development and conflict management
- Work towards the capacity building to ensure there are contingency plans in place for service delivery
- 10+ years of experience in HR Shared services roles preferably in a multi-country environment with 4-5 years of experience in leading HR services team
- Proficiency in program management, driving process standardization and streamlining them with the ability to resolve complex queries or deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical. Ability to work in an environment of ambiguity and prioritize problems to solve.
- Experience and understanding of HRIS and case management tools such as Workday, Service Now, SAP Success Factors etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent Team/People management skills with In-depth knowledge of people & performance metrics
- MBA/Master’s degree in Human Resources
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping