Pune, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: An electronics component manufacturing firm.
- Business process mapping
- Understanding business needs, document and communicate with ERP partner.
- Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Providing technical support and training end-users on ERP
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize ERP performance.
- Identification and implementation of software tools to drive efficiency across business processes.
- Deploy collaborative tools for effective project management.
- Analysing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Using BI software to generate MIS reports
- Working knowledge of ERP (Dynamics 365 mandatory)
- Cyber security and its best practices
- Knowledge of virtualization
- Knowledge of hardware and networking
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, Projector, VC and VLAN
- Knowledge of Servers, System Administration
- Knowledge of various productivity tools like Slack, MS Teams, etc.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping