Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Gurugram, Haryana, India/Atlanta, USA
Catenon India’s client: A growing IT company. The location of this job is Gurugram, India, or Atlanta, USA.
- Utilize instructional design, adult learning principles and innovative methods in the conception, design and development of learning assets and large-scale learning projects.
- Partner with Talent Development, PeopleOps, Product Enablement, Functional Stakeholders and SME’s to translate design specifications into learning content and experiences appropriate for targeted audiences.
- Convert complex topics into digestible learning experiences that will support business objectives.
- Design eLearning courses, conduct needs analyses, build storyboards and design documents.
- Ensure content development strategy, design standards, and future roadmap planning efforts align with learning solution design.
- Define and implement program evaluation strategies to assess ROI and identy opportunities to continuously content.
- Minimum 10 years experience in instructional design, digital learning technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in design and development of leadership programs, soft skills and technical development programs.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree from accredited college/university in adult education, learning science; instructional design; or related discipline.
- Knowledge of adult learning and instructional design principles, for example, ADDIE, SAM, or other rapid design methodologies.
- Experience designing leraning within multiple modalities (for example, ILT, eLearning, video, animation, job aids, etc.)
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping