Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Multinational Engineering Services Organization.
10 – 15+ years
Catenon India’s Client: A company into Multinational Engineering Services.
- Review, negotiate and approve various customer and vendor contracts covering a range of transactions; including leading certain M&A transactions
- Provide specialized insight and training to internal stakeholders on issues related to privacy and data security, intellectual property, software licensing, corporate governance, and/or employment.
- Partner with various internal departments, including finance, sales, and human resources, to advise on legal issues and update company policies.
- 10-15 years of experience, with a preference for candidates with meaningful in-house experience Experience in counseling on commercial and M&A transactions
- Experience in counseling on software licensing issues is a plus
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects/large workloads, and keep deadlines
- Exceptional business judgment, analytical skills, and critical thinking with demonstrated success working as a team player in a fast-paced environment
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping