Industry / Sector / Domain
15 – 18 years
Catenon India’s Client: A leading manufacturing company.
- Responsible for preparation and finalization of Standalone Financials every Quarter and on Annual basis.
- Closing of books of account and finalization of Financial Statement as per IndAS/IFRS & IGAAP.
- Preparing analysis of Revenue, Cost & GP Margin QoQ & YoY
- Responsible for completion of Limited Review & yearly auditing activity with the statutory auditors.
- Preparation of all the notes to accounts on yearly basis for Annual report along with new changes suggested by the MCA.
- Preparing quarterly and yearly projections for management review.
- Preparation and coordinating with Auditors for Tax Audit.
- Responsible for smooth completion of auditing activity relating to IFCR Audit & Statutory Audit.
- Monthly preparation of balance schedules and analysis (Balance Sheet Review) and P/L analysis for CFO’s review.
- Preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance quarterly basis analyzing aged debtors, creditors, General ledger review and expense sheet.
- Develop talent in subordinates for taking new roles and responsibilities.
- The candidate should have a post qualification experience of 15-18 years of which at least around 5 years in engaging with external auditors. The candidate should possess skills to deliver the KRAs in a consistent manner as per organizational requirements.
- Knowledge of regulatory and statutory norms
- Knowledge of international and Indian accounting standards
- Knowledge of financial reporting and auditing norms
- Knowledge of financial modelling and valuations
- Knowledge of taxation laws
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping