Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Maximum 10 years
Catenon India’s client: An automotive firm.
- Responsibility to interface with all key stakeholders to close all loops required to meet QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery)
- Responsibility to ensure feedback to the management independently and accurately.
- Highlight suitable the issues requiring resolution for potential quality, cost and timeline issues.
- Responsibility to upfront highlight the progress updates and potential issues using
- Red/Yellow/Green categorization, through alerts, in order to expedite solutions. Follow-up with concerned departments to get the required outputs.
- Responsibility to ensure and follow-up through the respective line functions (such as
- Engineering, Sourcing, QA, Manufacturing, Service & Spares, Accessories) for all matters relating to a program QCD
- Ensure that product is at launch
- Years of experience: Maximum 10 years.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping