Industry / Sector / Domain
Information Technology & Services
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Catenon India’s Client: A leading technology products player.
- Partners with the cross functional teams, talent acquisition and business in order to ensure that the employee is properly onboarded and integrated.
- Becomes a trusted partner for the executive onboarding and ensure that they settle down in the company
- Communicating with new hires to ensure smooth transference into the workplace.
- Help them associate with their new colleagues, provide lists of their initial task and help set up the technical interfaces for their work
- Should understand the company core values and and be able to take orientation sessions for the new hires
- Work closely with admin, IT & business operations teams to ensure that the employees have a fantastic onboarding experience
- Develop and own the employee engagement plan for the global audience.
- Conduct employee engagement activities not limited to organizing any festival celebration.
- Organize inter and intra team fun activities to improve motivation & morale of employees
- Strong connect with people and impeccable communication skills.
- Strategize and design creative campaigns and innovative ways of building energy among the employees in the organization.
- Manage employee engagement through employee surveys and design interventions that support teams across the business to meet engagement targets
- Work with the internal team to ensure our communications engage our diverse workforce, celebrate success and, recognize and appreciate the employees.
- Build mechanisms to remain aware about organization health and engagement across teams. Work closely with HR Business Partners to resolve any issues
- Support in research & curate employee recognition best practices.
- Plan, design & execute employee recognition campaigns and initiatives. Refine award categories (quarterly, annual etc) keeping in mind changes to organization context and philosophy
- Propose budget across all award categories/ formats keeping in mind best practices. Track budget spend across all categories
- Collaborate with HRBPs and business leaders to ensure adoption of the R&R practices and fairness/ transparency in recognition practices
- Propose new ways to socialize recognition practices within the organization
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders (marketing team, videographer, designers, agencies, digital platform vendor etc.) to get to the desired outcome planned.
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Graduate + MBA from a top tiered college.
- Should be comfortable dealing with cross functional teams and senior leadership to drive results.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Great Project Management skills.
- A confident and clear communication style and presentation skills with excellent organizational skills.
- Being enterprising and solution oriented will be strongly preferred.
- We are open for remote resources as well.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping