Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading fintech player enabling payments on a secure, transparent, efficient, and real-time basis
- Managing and expanding business lines with existing and new partners
- Services- related to the expansion of P2P remittances, domestic and regional interoperability, and other new services that may be introduced.
- Solutions- related to the expansion of merchant solutions, gateway solutions, and other new solutions that maybe introduced.
- Manage banks in the region for opening of settlement bank accounts for better FX rates and overall relationship management.
- Set up business as a preferred infrastructure and scheme in the region
- Liaise with local banking regulators in the region.
- Thought Leadership – establishing company thought leadership in the remittance and payments space.
- Defining and deploying partner management and service implementation strategies.
- Providing thought leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place to support a successful client, merchant, and customer support.
- Collaborate with internal functions including training, workforce management, quality assurance, business intelligence, sales, project managers and other internal stakeholders.
- Internal and external escalation point for partner performance.
- Provide leadership and consulting related to global clients/markets to internal stakeholder organisations including Product, Operations, and Technology teams.
- Sales Professional with over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry with an excellent understanding of the remittance and payments landscape
- Strong understanding of payment networks, payment products, and solutions
- Digital payments Innovations Product experience is a plus.
- Having experience working with regulators and government agencies in the region
- Proven ability in negotiating business agreements, enhancing existing and developing new business partnerships
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a high level of success
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Should be a resident of the country and have all VISA/approvals.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping