Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading player in the Technology domain
- Create/Update/Implement Best in Class Processes across all phases of the Employee Life Cycle to give employees a simple, seamless, error-free, timely experience
- Build, Manage and deliver seamless processes across Payroll, compliance, operations, tools, onboarding and employee queries.
- Build out a shared service model for people operations within GO.
- Calibrate with market practices, labour laws, employee and business feedback for continuous improvement/relevance/cost optimisation
- Evaluate and assess processes to ensure that they are seamless, integrated, built for scale.
- Regular & customised communications on New programs and enhancements on programs, policies, processes.
- Lead the team and build capability to implement all HR processes as per SLAs and compliance guidelines employees, compliance & continuous improvement
- Establish a strong client focus, collaborative and enablement approach to hence employee experience
- Ensure all policies/processes are compliant with the applicable labour laws including Geo
- Set up strong Audit process and internal controls to build a compliance & error-free Shared Service Model & minimise Revenue Leakage
- Regularly assess Risks & create mitigation plans
- Ensure development, execution, monitoring of HR metrics and organisational dashboards to support planning, decision making, trend analysis, enhancements, risk management.
- Candidates with an MBA degree are preferred for this role
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping