Roles & Responsibilities
As Practice lead you would be responsible for:
- Enterprise selling experience (selling to enterprise clients, experience in hunting and ability to close large deals, self-starter, and ability to hunt/ prospect on their own, Execute and deliver the annual quota of 10 crores and more
- Experience with SaaS companies/ products – Selling to Line of Business including CMO, CHRO, L&D, CIO would be preferable
- Manage territory including a fixed set of Enterprise accounts across different Industry segments and own individual revenue targets.
- Establish strong client relationships with multiple stakeholders across different functions to drive stronger engagement with clients
- Own entire sales cycle from generating, qualifying & developing leads to negotiating and closing opportunities
- Understand the company’s product offerings, and successful previous deployments and position it in the intended set of accounts
- Identify & analyse the clients’ requirements & propose solutions
- Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on value-based selling.
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams to present solutions, and submit a techno-commercial proposal.
- Be the voice of customers by updating product leaders on key gaps against client asks.
- Monitor sales performance metrics such as weekly client meetings, pipeline generated, proposals generated
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
- Graduation, MBA is preferred with 10+ years of work experience with demonstrated success in new business development and managing senior client relationships.
- Proven work experience as a Strategic Sales manager in a B2B environment
- Preferably brings along existing PSU, BFSI, Consulting, Pharma, FMCG IT/ ITes, E-commerce & Retail connects & customer relationships.
- Dedicated smart worker who responds timely to customers and exhibits strong sales etiquette & ethics.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [google sheets, doc, slides, PowerPoint]
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping