Catenon India’s client: A healthcare firm for Senior Technical Specialist/Senior Solution Architect. The location of this job is Mumbai, Bengaluru, or Pune, depending on the candidate’s preference.
- Function as a subject matter expert in the establishment of a proposed imaging technology architecture and conceptual design of high performance computing cluster(s) that would be required to support the processing of massive amounts of data needed for research in areas such as Medical Imaging.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of all imaging strategic roadmaps to include enterprise imaging in partnership with the IT service owners and IT executive leadership.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of all technology standards and architectural guiding principles.
- Ability to apply imaging information technology in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to be user-focused, build relationships and communicate effectively.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple service providers.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, good judgement and effective decision-making; exhibit strong process improvement orientation, and have the ability to achieve results through other programs and individuals.
- Ability tod evelop business cases fro new technology solutions.
- Experience in Healthcare, AWS Architecture, Imaging Architecture, Health Suite Digital Platform (HSDP by Philips) enterprise architect.
- 8-15 years of experience.
- Mandatory skills required: dicom, HL7, FHIR
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping