Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: One of the largest FMCG company.
- Working closely with marketing teams to do quarterly sales and investment planning across beauty, marketplace and grocery platforms
- Co-creating eCom deployment plans – forecasting, content, consumer pricing, on platform media – for respective categories
- Defining investment principles for brands across platforms and responsible for offer configuration and budget management for respective categories
- Analyse trends and sales data to come up with recommendations and actions for marketing teams
- Working closely with Supply Chain, Marketing and Account Management to deliver OTIF on new launches and transitions on existing portfolio
- MBA/Master’s degree
- Overall years of experience should be at least 2-4 years
- Work experience across Sales & Marketing in FMCG.
- Experience in e-commerce set-up will be preferred.
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Good data analysis skills and proficiency with MS Office mandatory
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping