Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
One of the leading retail giants is looking for Staff Software Engineer.
- Drive and own the architectural design for the team.
- Work with the multiple teams and guide them on technical aspects, set quality standards and participate in design discussion and drive technical decisions.
- Architecture and design reviews across teams
- Code reviews across teams
- Engage with product management and business to drive the agenda
- Drive design, development, implementation, and documentation.
- Build, test, and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting associates.
- B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech./M.S. in Computer science or relevant discipline
- 11+ years of experience in design and development of highly scalable applications and platform development.
- Hands on System Designing Experience
- Hosted and participated architecture review and design/code review events
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Extensive hands-on experience building services using technologies like Java, Springboot, Microservices.
- Hands on experience in data engineering – spark/scala stack, airflow.
- Hands on experience in web technologies like React/Angular
- In depth knowledge and hands on working experience on restful web services.
- In depth knowledge and working experience on SOAP web services.
- Good knowledge in messaging systems: Kafka/RabbitMQ
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping