Company ProfileCatenon India’s Client: A leading Computer Networking products company.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Practice lead you would be responsible for:
- Own and Drive Quality and Automation strategy, approach and execution in SMB wireless.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise in the field of Quality
- Assurance and Testing. Willingness to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to build processes from ground level, ability to coordinate between cross-functional teams and work in a fast-paced environment with frequent software releases.
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail.
- Minimum 8 years in Software Testing and 5 Year in Automation and Development.
- Experience in ATDD (Acceptance Test-Driven Development), and TDD (Test-driven development) on WiFi access points or WiFi products.
- Expert in working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Buddy, CruiseControl, and GoCD.
- Expertise in automation with Python for GUI / API /CLI interfaces of embedded systems.
- Expertise in Automation Framework Development (ROBOT Framework), and selenium.
- Experience in software development, coding tools, Github, jira, etc.
- Experience in frontend is a plus, (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Network protocols like TCP/IP, FTP, DHCP, HTTP, Routing/switching protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, STP, VLAN) , Campus networking and WLAN knowledge is also an big advantage.
- Experience with various test tools like traffic generators such as IX chariot, iperf, Veriwave, Spirent, protocol analyzers such as Wireshark, tcpdump, Ethereal.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping