Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Leading Electronics Company.
Catenon India’s Client: One of the leading Electronics Companies.
- Identify and tap the right source for generating lead e.g. exhibitions, market survey, Customer reference, trade shows, etc.
- Evaluate the leads w.r.t. potential to convert in request for quotation
- Show case Company’s portfolio to gain customer trust and win the business
- Develop healthy pipeline of leads/opportunities
Customer Handling (Key Accounts):
- Seek Customer feedback regularly and ensure ongoing improvement in handling the customers effectively.
- Evaluate performance & monitor distributor sales and marketing activities.
- Maintain good relationships with the customers and handle customer complaints and resolve the issues at the earliest.
- Target high value account and grow B2B leads pipeline.
- Implement strategies for acquiring business from key accounts through value and concept selling.
Channel Partner Management:
- Identify and develop the potential Channel partners to support customers & expand the business in the respective region/country.
- Review & monitor the CP performance on regular basis.
- Training for CP persons.
- Manage the collection from CP/Customers.
- Gather data on available opportunities, competitive environment, competitor activities, market trends etc.
- Keep an eye on the new development in the market which can have impact on the business
- Identify & explore new markets / segments / application areas for sustainable growth.
- Review & interpret the competition & market information to fine tune the marketing strategies.
- Participate in exhibition & Seminars.
Business Plan, Budget and Forecast:
- Develop annual business plan, its strategies & implement it effectively to drive growth & profitability for the region and increase market share across product categories.
- Establish short and long term budgets, evaluate it periodically.
- Prepare half yearly, quarterly and monthly forecast for all products and discuss the same with other departments for effective planning.
- Discuss with key accounts/channel partners to understand market trends, business forecasts and growth indices and gather inputs for the business plan.
Branding and promotion:
- Participation in Exhibitions, Advertisement, Product Promotions.
- Sharing information on upcoming exhibitions/ trade fairs and plan to participate.
- Prepare budget for branding activities in the assigned region and implement.
- Conduct Sales Meet, Dealers Meet for assigned region.
- Leverage Social Media (LinkedIn, FB, etc.) to promote the Brand.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping