Industry / Sector / Domain
Catenon India’s client: A fast-growing start-up dairy products firm.
- Ensuring quality standards, safety and maintenance at the plants through preventive maintenance and minimum downtime in repairs.
- Collaborating with the procurement and sales teams continuously to improve daily operations
- Monitoring overall costs against budgets every month and be the custodian of all production activities across the company
- Liasioning with external stakeholders, building and maintaining positive relations with all stakeholders for smooth management of plant operations.
- Manpower utilisation and optimisation
- Developing safety, ensuring optimization of operations & developing innovative practices to improve plant processes
- B Tech- Dairy Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical or Dairy Technology or related field with 17+ years of total experience preferably in Dairy industry.
- Experience in Quality and Accreditation is a must.
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing certification.
- Excellent and timely decision-making skills.
- Technical expertise of plant equipment.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping