Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading technology firm
- Understand client challenges and articulate the value of transformation in terms of business outcomes
- Launch and Lead Business Development initiatives
- Demand Generation – Conceptualize and execute demand generation activities – internal enablement sessions, briefings, and events to develop a qualified pipeline
- Launch Lead Generation oriented to a list of accounts targeted to acquire.
- Build and establish relationships with senior-level influencers & decision-makers across the industry and engineering community, leverage your current professional relationships, existing company relationships, and create a wide network of clients and partners. Build confidence within key decision-makers.
- Familiarize with key solutions, collaborate with technical architects / SMEs and develop new go-to-market (GTM) offerings, solutions, and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales. Constitute your cross-functional teams to execute successful sales cycles.
- Constantly learn and bring new technologies and innovative solutions to our clients. Foster trusted thinking partner relationships with clients from strategy to technology; from the C-Suite to the front line; for business, engineering, and IT
- Share the company’s high-value solutions in the right forums and build a brand
- Recommend Services strategies and Investment priorities as part of the vertical strategy.
- Be a role model and a coach for your team (Regional Sales Managers / Client Partners).
- Champion team members to succeed professionally and personally.
- Understand company’s value proposition and differentiators. Collaborate with vertical leadership to enhance these from the perspective of current and future clients.
- 20+ years of industrial selling / consulting experience, with an exceptional track record of leading Consultative Selling assignments.
- Knowledge of the Aerospace & Defense industry, with a good understanding of products & product lifecycle, engineering & manufacturing processes, major OEMs, major engineering services suppliers, key drivers, and opportunities for engineering services partnering.
- Proven experience in leading and winning large business deals.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience in authoring complex proposals; experienced in negotiating master service contracts and long-term agreements.
- Proven success of contributing in a global team-oriented environment
- Significant overnight domestic and some international travel will be required.
- Flexibility and leadership to take on other high impact assignments
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping