Catenon India is a Global Executive Search and Talent Intelligence Firm. We are a team of driven individuals committed to helping organizations attract and leverage the right talent. We are amongst the fastest-growing executive search firms in India.
Please Note: The location of this job is remote, Pune, or Bengaluru.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To implement search strategy for sourcing candidates via multiple channels for extremely challenging positions around the globe for our clients across all industry verticals.
- To conduct company mapping across all verticals
- Leverage our cutting-edge technology tools and other social networking media to reach candidates
Candidate Relationship Management:
- To interact with candidates from various nationalities and industries in order to evaluate the candidates and motivate them to pursue the opportunity with our clients
- Headhunting: Finding and approaching candidates for executive or specialist jobs.
- Screening, interviewing, and short-listing potential candidates.
- Coaching and leading candidates throughout the hiring process
- Helping candidates identify and achieve their career goals and encouraging continuing professional development.
- To interact with Catenon consultants from our global offices on a daily basis
- To interact with the operations platform and provide support as required
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline
- 4-8 years of experience working in a technology or service company
- Should have team handling and end-to-end recruitment experience
- Ability to build and work in a team
- Excellent English language skills along with good presentation skills
- Ambitious, confident, and results-driven along with a positive attitude toward work
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work within deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and interest in building client relationships