Industry / Sector / Domain
A well funded B2B Indian Tech firm
- Responsible to manage due diligence of the prospect M&A projects of the firm.
- Responsible to coordinate and be the custodian of important documents for the M&A purpose.
- Managing important stakeholders and understand processes and policies of both firms from org structure, salary and bands, to other important HR systems.
- Recommend good practices for the smooth integration of the two firms.
- Oversee due diligence and assist in key transaction documentation and paperwork.
- Support and collaborate with other business and HR leaders on various day-to-day HR processes like driving and managing talent acquisition, L&D, and payroll.
- 4-5 years’ total experience in HR with an MBA preferred from a reputed institution
- Proven experience of M&A with respect to HR functions.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping