Industry / Sector / Domain
12 to 15 years
A leader in Healthcare innovation, working with over 120 medical technology, provider, payer and life sciences companies across the US.
- Manage the organisation’s Center of Excellence (COE)
- Provide technical leadership to the Practice
- Build re-usable assets such dashboard templates, canned reports
- Hire, train, groom next level of leaders in the Practice
- Manage staffing and resourcing needs in the practice and define/build resource capabilities through recruitment, grooming and training
- Travel to a US client / prospect location and drive sales meeting
- Work closely with vertical BUs to conceive and design best in class reporting solutions for customers
- Drive architecture design and implementation of reporting and dashboards solution in projects within the vertical BUs
- Work closely with sales team on pre-sales activities involving Analytics and dashboard needs
- Work with team to build ongoing demonstrable competencies in Analytics and dashboards
- Own and drive RFI/RFP, customer presentations, demonstrations, POCs etc. for growing the analytics business
- Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with BI Reporting and Dashboarding technologies preferably MSBI or IBM (e.g. SSRS, PowerBI, Cognos, Tableau, QlikVIew etc.)
- End to end data warehouse development and implementation experience on-premise and/or cloud environment (Azure, AWS) using MSBI or IBM
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of enterprise scale Analytics, Dashboards and reporting requirements using one of the reporting tools such as SSRS, PowerBI, Cognos, Tableau etc.
- Extensive hand-on experience architecting and designing reporting solutions.
- Ability to engage with CTO’s of client organizations
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to build and groom a team of Analytics experts
- Academic background in Computer Science/Engineering/MBA
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities