Industry / Sector / Domain
One of India’s leading private players in the BFSI sector
- Responsible for developing applications using a low-code development platform.
- Understand & analyse internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Develop & deliver enterprise applications with minimal traditional coding
- Ensure adherence to low code principles while defining or designing the solution.
- Run the IT COE & creating frameworks & playbooks
- Look for opportunities to efficiently automate continuously
- Capture and articulate requirements for low code platform & work closely with Business Units in order to prioritize different working items
- Establish implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution.
- Deliver efficient solutions using low code by analysing business processes, systems, and workflow processes and come up with solutions as per organisation needs
- Program management – Multiple projects, partners/vendors, Business stakeholders
- Overall ownership of solution implementations & manage projects, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
- Ensure delivery & measurement of Critical Success Factors.
- Ensure KPI of rapid developments & deployments (Time to Market), Reusable components, scalability, instant mobility, Agile methodology etc.
- Graduate preferably BE
- Certifications on new Technologies
- Experience in any low code no code platform
- Experience in RPA, AI/ML Tools
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude
- Technical Solutioning, specializing in software and problem diagnosis
- Experience in leading and planning technical software implementation processes
- Knowledge of other new techs like APIs, SOA basics and experience of software integration
- Agile working practice, structured project management and sound communication skills
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities