Industry / Sector / Domain
Catenon India’s Client: One of the leading Financial services industry (Fintech) companies.
We are looking for exceptional technologist to join our Technology team. The candidate will be involved in building complex next generation software and architecting solutions to support new technical and business initiatives.
- Manage a group of highly skilled senior engineers by providing technical management, guidance, coaching, best practices and principles.
- Actively engage with all the people in the team, manage their performance and plan their careers.
- Responsible for resource planning, execution, and quality of the software delivered by the group.
- Lead the group to build sophisticated products using cutting edge technology stack. The products will be used by leading investment management firms in the world.
- Work closely with various business stakeholders like Product Management Team, and other Engineering teams to drive the execution of multiple business strategies and technologies.
- Ensuring operational efficiency and actively participating in organizational initiatives with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to customer within the guidelines, policies.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 14+ years of experience
- Deep understanding in one of programming languages – Java (or other JVM languages), Python
- Experience with relational or non-relational Database technologies
- Exposure to any of the prominent cloud service providers (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience and knowledge of delivering products with low/no touch support along with SRE principles
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and engagements concurrently
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in FinTech is a bonus
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping