Industry / Sector / Domain
Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
A leading provider of HVAC, air quality, refrigeration, fire, and security technologies.
- Candidates with automation experience in at least 3 out of 5 areas (web, windows, ERP, CRM, BPM).
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Client’s RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment in BluePrism or other enterprise RPA software tool.
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms – .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE – experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
- Experience in new development projects is highly preferred.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind)
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Ability to lead a team of developers and testers (up to 8 team members or contractors) and implement automation solutions independently.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities