Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading private player in the Banking sector in India
- Project execution and coordination between IT stakeholders and the subsidiary units
- Ensuring adherence to Gatekeeping from internal users
- To create and publish management dashboards for subsidiary projects
- Execution of the strategies / policies for subsidiary investments
- Work within defined build, deployment, and governance processes
- Translate Subsidiary business requirements into high-level design specification and take up with vendors
- Execute improvement plan for application portfolios
- Create and maintain functional/solution architecture
- Conduct business impact analysis and risk assessment for applications
- Review status of application related problems
- 5 to 8 years of experience working in an IT environment on similar role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
- Strong team working skills across client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on complex software deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to facilitate innovation and new ways of working with teams.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities