Industry / Sector / Domain
Mumbai / Bangalore / Pune
A leading player in Healthcare Technology
- Lead, manage and own Java projects in the capacity of project lead
- Interact extensively with clients to understand their requirement, design and development of solution
- Interact with client engineering team, conceptualize, develop and implement Java projects and solutions
- Lead development of solutions – end to end
- Ensure team output meets time and quality commitment
- Lead onsite visits to client locations e.g., for requirements, UAT
- Proactively learn healthcare standards, workflows and technologies – work towards a healthcare technology consultant
- Build internal knowledge base / healthcare technology expertise e.g., white papers
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Planning and implementation of projects as required.
- Recommend new designs by applying required design patterns
- Ability to work on all kinds of tasks – development, enhancements, defect fixing etc.
- Play a senior role on the team to facilitate code reviews, interact effectively with senior Java teammates
- Mentor team members as needed
- Engineering or B.E/ BCS (Computers/Electronics and telecommunications) (4 years degree)
- Should have hands-on Java, Java REST Web API, Java SOAP Web Services, Java Microservices, Java Web Services
- Should be strong on design OOAD design patterns
- Should have experience in designing, developing and maintaining complex Java J2EE applications
- Should exhibit strength in core Java concepts – collections, serialization, multi-threading, JDB, reflection, I/O, JSON exposure
- Ensure timely development of committed features with very high priority.
- Hands on microservices based architecture skills and implementation skills using AngularJS, Spring Boot, CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, Docker/Kubernetes.
- Hands on experience in distributed streaming platforms like Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ or equivalent
- Should be skilled in Bigdata Technologies (e.g. Hadoop ecosystem)
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities