Industry / Sector / Domain
Our client is a leading D2C home decor and furnishing firm based in Mumbai backed by marquee private equity funds.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the brand’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of the brand position and the customer experience. Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth for the furniture brand.
- Create buy-in for the Product / Brand vision both internally and with key external partners. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with sourcing teams to deliver products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with category heads, public relations team, executives,
- and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Design graduate with 2-5 years experience – from a top Design institute is mandatory. Having an MBA degree will have an added advantage.
- Proven working experience in product management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in the furniture category.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping