Industry / Sector / Domain
Sydney and NYC / Chicago / San Francisco
An Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Solutions and Services Provider with a wide footprint in Asia.
- Secure enterprise-wide outsource IT management contracts from medium to large corporate enterprises that include hardware, software, and maintenance services
- Selling complete line of technology solutions (desktops, laptops, peripherals, enterprise servers and storage, networking, security, software licensing and software solutions, and managed and professional services)
- Managed Service sales: (i.e. End User computing, Data Centre Management, Break/Fix, Installations, Staff Augmentation, Asset Tagging, Help Desk Services, etc.)
- Conducting face to face meetings with prospective targeted customers to determine IT products, solutions, and service needs.
- Developing new accounts and establishing long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals while being responsible for overall account strategy development.
- Ensuring successful delivery of revenue, GP and other financial targets assigned
- Developing customer presentations and creating sales proposals and responses to RFP’S, RFQ’S, and RFI’S (Requests for Proposals, Quotes, and Information)
- Diligent update of sales activities and funnel into CRM system
- Developing market and competitor knowledge
- Diploma/Degree holder with at least 2 years of corporate sales (B2B) experience and a proven track record of success.
- Experienced working in IT Industry with experience in selling Managed Services, IT Infrastructure and Cloud services will be highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to handle high level corporate customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivated, sales-driven, and customer-centric with excellent written and verbal communication skill
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities