Industry / Sector / Domain
A world leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning space.
- The primary responsibility of the position will be to lead and grow the technical area of Analytics AI/ML for company’s products, solutions and service.
- Fundamental knowledge and hands-on experience in key AI/ML pipeline steps and techniques encompassing AI/ML Problem/Target categorization, KPIs Definition , Algorithms development, Algorithms performance evaluation , feedback collection, Algorithm revisions, Algorithm selection, Ensembling , Model development and Prediction.
- Should be proficient in overall technology and methods of Data Selection, Acquisition, Data/Feature Transformation, Storage, Data Mining, Analytics and Decision making
- Familiarity and expertise in Asset management methodologies
- Must have led or been part of extensive research on AI related to autonomous solutions and automations. Must have thorough knowledge and architectural experience, designing and implementing Digital twins (using Physics/MBD, Data driven and hybrid approaches) and Digital thread.
- Candidates must have at least 16 years of experience in the specific discipline associated with this position.
- Minimum BS in Engineering or related discipline, or an equivalent 4- year degree
- Master’s degree in related field or PhD preferred.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities