Industry / Sector / Domain
Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
A leading provider of HVAC, air quality, refrigeration, fire, and security
- Responsible for Requirements Analysis, Technical Design, Hands-on Development, Reviewing and signing off on all technical project artifacts including documentation and code.
- The person in this role will be someone with extensive Data & Analytics background and someone with a deep understanding of Data Engineering and Data Governance.
- Expert hands-on knowledge in BW on HANA, BODS, SLT and HANA architecture and features.
- Good experience in all phases of BW andHana implementation and support – DataAnalysis,
- Proficient in data modeling, Design, ETL/ELT build, well versed with LSA++
- Some familiarity with Business Objects, Informatica, AWS Data Ecosystem (AWSLakeFormation, AWSGlue, AWSS3, AWSAthena, AWSSage maker etc.), Snowflake and PowerBI is nice to have.
- Ability to stay abreast of latest industry and technology trends.
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies and drive Proof of Concepts/Proof of Value.
- Ability to build relationships with the Business and other Digital/Technology teams.
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills. High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting like environment.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities