Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading provider of software and services to Insurance, Healthcare & Financial Services firms
Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with the following technologies from an architecture and design perspective: –
- AWS S3
- AWS Redshift
- AWS PostgreSQL
- AWS Athena
- IAM tools
- Spark with Python
- Jupyter Notebook, Apache Zepline or similar tools
- Experience in validating incoming healthcare data, map data to proprietary data structures, QA the transformed results, troubleshoot on ETL processes and resolve issues effectively, etc.
- Own and be responsible for maintaining data architecture standards and data warehouse policies and procedures, applying healthcare knowledge
- Use a variety of tools (whatever is best for the situation) to deliver well-written and scalable solutions that meet both technical and business requirements.
- Will work in a collaborative team-centric environment and will be an integral part of building a platform that will scale to support growing data and new innovative products.
- Experienced working with data warehousing, SQL, and processing large-scale data sets
- Experienced is Healthcare Payer EDA
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities