Industry / Sector / Domain
Catenon India’s client: One of the top IT companies.
- Perform daily and long-term operational and strategic management of hardware and software
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and/or software license to make sure they complied with vendor contracts in different software tools
- Ensure effective management of the CMDB and that the content contained is accurate
- Provide supervision to staff of procurement analysts
- Provide KPI/Metric information and standardized reporting on a scheduled basis together with unscheduled reporting demanded by management
- Take part in various projects, providing support to VPs of Infrastructure and Finance
- Recruit a small team of asset analysts and supervise their performance
- Establish and maintain latest networking standards for corporate network, LANs/WANs and extended WANs for satellite offices.
- Recruit and lead a team of network engineers and specialists to maintain and run the
- Responsible for managing lifecycle of hardware and software models in the DML right from their introduction to their retirement .
- Experience required 10-20 years; Graduate / Post Graduate, MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware as well as five or more years experience working as an Leader / Senior Manager IT asset management
- Possess IAITAM Certification, such as CHAMP, CSAM, and CITAM.
- Good knowledge and experience in setting and managing corporate networks, LANs, WANs and extended WANs covering 1000+ site locations.
- Proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Profound knowledge of licensing agreements involving software, including Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping