Industry / Sector / Domain
Our client is into building testing kits for infectious diseases, oncology treatment and genetic disorders and in providing clinical diagnostic services.
- Oversee build of manufacturing facility of IVD kits and build the team for the same
- Work with all key stakeholders within the company to ensure that necessary regulatory and other approvals are obtained in a timely manner.
- Initiate dialogue with contract manufacturers, manage raw material ordering, inventory and shipment/storage of finished product.
- Optimize manufacturing processes to ensure quality standards are maintained and cost of operations are within approved budgets.
- 15-20 years of experience in Manufacturing Operations in the IVD sector.
- Key role played in the start-up of an IVD manufacturing operation
- Masters level educational qualification in relevant field of study.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities