Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading private player in the Banking sector in India
- Execution of the consolidation strategies for smooth transition from old to new digital technology.
- Manage application operations end to end
- Streamline resources and remove redundant functionalities
- Development and implementation of build release pipelines with personal accountability for managing deployment schedules, issues, risks, and impediments.
- Agile development experience with team member accountability for commitment and delivery each sprint.
- Work with Product owners and IT stakeholders to prioritize backlogs, deliver solutions through environments and into production.
- Innovate to improve future processes and deployments.
- Interface and communicate with project team, management and stakeholders.
- Lead teams consisting of cross- functional, global groups, directly supervise staff, and assign responsibility to members to develop technical automation solutions.
- Coach, mentor and support less experienced team members.
- Manage external contracts and suppliers where required.
- Work within defined build, deployment, and governance processes
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience working in an IT environment as a supervisor, Tech Lead.
- 3 to 5 years of experience creating automated solutions for deployments and builds.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
- Strong team working skills across client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on complex software deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to facilitate innovation and new ways of working with teams.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities