Industry / Sector / Domain
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Catenon India’s Client: A leading financial technology and professional services firm.
- Manage, design, execute and take complete responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of software projects/products.
- Help the team translate the business requirements into R&D tasks.
- Work with business groups to outline project deliverables and manage the roadmap of the R&D tasks.
- Work with Technical Relationship managers to understand the client initiated R&D requests.
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution.
- Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure.
- Engage and manage team of highly talented technologists, and aid in them grow professionally with regular mentoring.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 8+ years of experience, fintech domain is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software.
- Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence.
- Superior project management skills to ensure high-quality and timely solution delivery.
- Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams
- Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to learn new domains and deliver output
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers
- Strong communication skills
- The candidate should have strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as a demonstrated passion for technology.
- Excellent reasoning ability and good interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role as it involves interaction with business users.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping