Industry / Sector / Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
One of the client of Catenon India is looking for an Engineering Manager to build and lead a Production Security, India Information Security team enabling access management and data security.
The team focuses on enabling the rest of engineering to achieve and maintain baseline security standards within their infrastructure. Our client believes in making the easiest path the most secure path for engineers through investment in technology. It invests heavily in engineering solutions that simplify security through automation whenever possible to significantly reduce risk.
- People Development: You have multiple years of experience in people management. You are an effective career coach and can provide mentorship and feedback. You enjoy investing in your teammates and developing career progression plans with them, helping them reach their highest potential.
- Team Development: You are an effective leader that focuses on efficiency and delivering on expectations. You play an active role in identifying and recruiting junior and senior candidates. You understand when to get your hands dirty and contribute and when to delegate and grow your teammates.
- Technical Leadership: You have experience in developing and communicating strategies that team(s) execute on. You don’t wait for things to happen to you, you make things happen. You have multiple years of experience improving security in a fast-moving environment where engineers have a lot of autonomy.
- Influence & Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can dive into the details with engineers but also speak at the appropriate altitude when working with other organisations and leaders. You have empathy and seek to understand when communicating. This enables you to effectively identify the best path forward and influence how you approach a problem, as well as how other teams may prioritise supporting your work.
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, S3, SNS, SQS, EC2, …)
- Experience in Software development (Kotlin, Java, …)
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar
- Understanding of cloud security risks and security best practices in a production environment
- Familiar with threat modeling, encryption, network defenses, web security
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping