Industry / Sector / Domain
Automotive & Mobility
12 – 15 yrs
A leading automotive manufacturing player in India
- Provide leadership and manage the EV Battery Business.
- Collaborate with the Taiwanese counterpart for strategy formulation and implementation for the battery pack business.
- Actively participate in client discussions to understand the business requirements.
- Develop in-house talent capabilities in designing suitable form factors for battery packs, simulation (1-D, thermal, structural, etc), in order to engineer battery packs of high quality.
- Techno-commercial individual with about 12-15 years’ experience and with an expertise in Li-ion battery paired with business acumen
- Experience of coordinating and working closely with cross functional & globally dispersed teams
- Expertise knowledge in the Li-ion Battery packs development for automotive, domestic, and industrial applications
- Exposure in undergoing the complete life cycle of the Li-ion battery pack development
- Subject matter expert in Li-ion battery cells and chemistry
- Proven working experience in electrical, thermal engineering, and system integration for Li-ion battery packs
- Excellent client management experience right from requirement gathering to after sale support.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical, logical thinking along with good communication & interpersonal skills
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities