Industry / Sector / Domain
Marketing & Advertising
Pune (Remote Working)
A Marketing & Advertising firm
- Client Facing
- Serve as the primary point of contact between company and clients by leading meetings and responding to email communications.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts
- Focus on customer’s satisfaction, know the customer’s business and workflows, develop proper contact networks within accounts
- Ensure on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Own the project roadmap (timeline, interdependencies, budget, and implementation strategy).
- Conduct meetings with the client including project status, monthly or quarterly account reviews, and the inevitable “last-minute firefighting
- Collaborate with and manage internal resources responsible for project implementation.
- Manage expectations within internal and external stakeholders.
- Present budgets and proposals to the client for ongoing or one-time services
- Internal Project Management
- Understand the tasks given by the client and assign it to the internal project team on project management softwares such as Monday.com, Wrike etc.
- Commit project timelines to the client.
- Regular follow up with the internal project team to ensure on time delivery.
- Thoroughly check the task before delivering it to the client.
- Submit deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards.
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time as per the cost anticipated to ensure profitability.
- Maintain a report as per the client’s requirement such as number of hours spent on a task, task wise timesheet, invoicing etc.
- Proven work experience of an Account Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Inbound Marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to work and manage various project management platforms like Monday.com, Wrike etc.
- Hands on experience of using HubSpot or similar CRM across all the Marketing, Sales, and Service Hubs
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings
- Agency or Client Services Experience
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping